(Established on December 9, 1985)
The Philippine Delegation seat is at Kingsville Executive Village, Antipolo City. It provides a welcoming spirit for the Sisters coming from other communities and an ideal place for meetings of all the Sisters. The Central House is the locus of the Sisters and young women in formation. Dedicated women from all over Asia who wish to develop themselves as religious in the totality of their humanity and to offer themselves to God through the service of the poor and the sick are given the opportunity to do so.
These women, presently from India, Indonesia, and all over the Philippines, find the guidance they need and the joy of living a community life. They also receive training in human development, religious and spiritual formation, formal and non-formal studies on health care, and other courses related to the charism.
- Formation House for the Young Camillian Religious
- MDDC school for regular, mainstreaming, and children with special educational needs
- Lay Family of Maria Domenica composed of volunteers and health providers
- Home visitation of the sick, giving Holy Communion to the sick and the elderly
- Feeding Program for Malnourished Children
- Scholarship Program for indigent children and Youth
One of the community’s dreams is to organize ways of contemplative healing as well as the traditional approach to medical treatment for common sicknesses.
Furthermore, the Central House is also a venue for children and family activities and gatherings of the elderly. Fora and seminars on our times’ relevant and burning issues are also held here.